Stretch Drive Belts
|DuraBelt fabricates resilient stretch belting, (also called O-ring belts or stretch drive belts) for power transmission applications and live roller conveyors, i.e., lineshaft conveyors and powered roller conveyors. Urethane stretch belts are elastomeric belts, meaning they are designed to stretch, so they do not require a belt tensioner. Key features are:
Round Stretch Belts
Stretch Drive Belt
- Cross-sections from 1/16" to 3/4", also most metric sizes (2mm to 18mm) and standard O-ring sizes.
- Any length above 3" cut length (depends on cord cross-section).
- Durometers from 70A to 100A, also 55D
- Available in many colors and textures.
- Economical -- no tooling charge.
- Best resilience of any elastic material.
- Tough & durable.
- Highly resistant to cuts and abrasion.
- Won't fray.
- Fits round or V pulleys.
- Easily cleaned.
- Resistant to fuels and oils. (Non-Slip Belts)
- Most are Food Grade USDA/FDA approved.
- Some are detectable by metal detectors (Metal Detectable)
- Available with UV resistance.
- Available in Anti Static (Static Dissipative)
- Available in Jungle or Nautical urethane.
- Many Applications.
For the best in stretch belting, stretch belt, and stretch drive belts, insist on DuraBelt. Also see:
Copyright © 2015 DuraBelt, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Site Index