Oring Belts (Oring Drive Belt)
|DuraBelt fabricates resilient endless Oring belting, (also called Orings belt or Oring drive belts) for power transmission applications and live roller conveyors, i.e., lineshaft conveyors and powered roller conveyors. Urethane Oring belting and Oring drive belts are elastomeric belts, meaning they are designed to stretch, so they do not require a belt tensioner. Key features are:
Oring Drive Belt
- Cross-sections from 1/16" to 3/4", also most metric sizes (2mm to 18mm) and standard Oring sizes.
- Any length above 3" cut length (depends on cord cross-section).
- Durometers from 70A to 100A
- Available in many colors and textures.
- Economical -- no tooling charge.
- Best resilience of any elastic material.
- Tough & durable.
- Highly resistant to cuts and abrasion.
- Won't fray.
- Fits Oring or V pulleys.
- Easily cleaned.
- Resistant to fuels and oils. (Non-Slip Belts)
- Most are Food Grade USDA/FDA approved.
- Some are detectable by metal detectors (Metal Detectable)
- Available with UV resistance.
- Available in Anti Static (Static Dissipative)
- Available in Jungle or Nautical urethane.
- Many Applications.
For the best in endless Oring belting, Oring belts, Orings belt and Oring drive belts, insist on DuraBelt. Also see:
Copyright © 2014 DuraBelt, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Site Index