O-ring Belts (O-ring Drive Belt)
|DuraBelt fabricates resilient endless O-ring belting, (also called O-rings belt or O-ring drive belts) for power transmission applications and live roller conveyors, i.e., lineshaft conveyors and powered roller conveyors. Urethane O-ring belting and O-ring drive belts are elastomeric belts, meaning they are designed to stretch, so they do not require a belt tensioner. Key features are:
O-ring Drive Belt
- Cross-sections from 1/16" to 3/4", also most metric sizes (2mm to 18mm) and standard O-ring sizes.
- Any length above 3" cut length (depends on cord cross-section).
- Durometers from 70A to 100A
- Available in many colors and textures.
- Economical -- no tooling charge.
- Best resilience of any elastic material.
- Tough & durable.
- Highly resistant to cuts and abrasion.
- Won't fray.
- Fits O-ring or V pulleys.
- Easily cleaned.
- Resistant to fuels and oils. (Non-Slip Belts)
- Most are Food Grade USDA/FDA approved.
- Some are detectable by metal detectors (Metal Detectable)
- Available with UV resistance.
- Available in Anti Static (Static Dissipative)
- Available in Jungle or Nautical urethane.
- Many Applications.
For the best in endless O-ring belting, O-ring belts, O-rings belt and O-ring drive belts, insist on DuraBelt. Also see:
Copyright © 2011 DuraBelt, Inc. All Rights Reserved.