Poly-O Endcaps, O-ring Inserts, Round Belt Hubs for 1.9" Conveyor Rollers
Poly-O Endcap, O-ring Insert
hub for 1.9" Conveyor Rollers
Click here to download
Poly-O Endcap (O-ring Insert)
drawing for 1.9" roller
- For use with elastic round belts, O-ring belts.
- Fits 1.9" x 16-gauge conveyor roller tubes (press fit).
- For round belt sizes up to 1/4" HEHT black.
- Ideal for conveyor roller curves where Poly-V belts may not work.
- Also available for 50mm conveyor roller tubes.
- Nearly invisible parting line will not abrade belts.
- Comes with one or two ABEC-1 6002 ZZ bearings.
- Made from sturdy glass reinforced nylon.
- Will not rotate in tube -- long length and slip-resistant splines eliminate need to crimp. Tests by a major conveyor manufacturer showed that round crimped endcaps typically twist at 300 in-lbs torque, while our splined endcaps twist at 1000 in-lbs. Three times more twist resistant.
- Proven European design (millions in service).
- Fits standard 7/16" hex shafts.
- Also available for round bolt shafts.
- Operating temperature range: -20°F to 230°F (-29°C to 110°C).
- Low cost, fast delivery.
For the best in Poly-O endcaps, round belt inserts, O-ring hubs for conveyor rollers, insist on DuraBelt.
Copyright © 2019 Dura-Belt, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Site Index